- EU finance ministers draw blank on new tax law
- [Analysis] Cold War politics hang over EU shale gas revolution
- British PM tries to break deadlock on tax havens
As production and sales move underground, governments lose their ability to regulate, assess and control alcohol distribution. This can result in serious public health risks, especially for the poorest and heaviest drinkers, writes Marjana Martinic.
Italy said French President François Hollande's call for a joint European economic government should be considered, Foreign Minister Emma Bonino said on Friday (17 May).
- Culture to get special treatment in US trade talks, Barroso says
- [Agenda] EU leaders discuss energy and tax next WEEK
- Russia asks Interpol to track Magnitsky campaigner